Tuesday, 8 October 2013

I got my Kat the hat lady blog site back!!!!

I have finally claimed back my 'Kat the hat lady' blog site! 


Years ago I closed my blogger sites not realising someone could pinch my names of the blogs I used. This caused me and my friends great distress as someone took several of my domains and posted lots of articles which for a time people thought was me! Really annoying but there was nothing I could do about it! 

So I have at last managed to claim this one back which I may use again in the future but for the moment please join me here on my one and only blog site I currently use:



See you there!


Me in my fav wig :-)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Yes never ever close a blog or website as you don't know who will take it over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat - Got your Halloween inspirational photo on f/b and came to check if this was you as well! It is!!! I had a blog which I really enjoyed doing before I got into Pinterest and Facebook - luckily I haven't 'closed' it ....I hope!! I keep meaning to go back and carry it on as it was more like an internet Diary of everyday things accompanied by fotos......but Facebook keeps me so busy I'm not sure if I can pick up the threads.... some of my blog followers are now facebook friends! Will start following you, if you dont mind me hanging around here as well as on your other groups...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL of course not Annette :-) I tend to facebook more than blog nowadays but I do put the odd thing on my blog and hope in 2016 to be blogging a bit more :-)

    ReplyDelete